Ticket #15 (closed task: fixed)
Convert Model Functions to XOPs
|Reported by:||srkline||Owned by:||srkline|
Moving XOPs will provide a much appreciated speed boost for model calculation, especially numerical integration. It also provides a template for incorporating c-code from other sources, without the need for converting code into Igor's language.
This is a multipart task -
- Add the XOP structure to the repository, work out a simple build scheme (AJJ)
- Convert the Igor code to C (already done - SRK)
- Decide on conventions, naming, how to package as needed
- Work with Mathieu to get a standard funciton format from DANSE that can be easily wrapped.
In the future:
- support of 3 XOPs - PPC/Intel/PC for Igor 5 (current analysis package only?)
- move to 2 XOPs - Univ. binary/PC for Igor 6
- Summary changed from Convert Model funcitons to XOPs to Convert Model Functions to XOPs