|Version 10 (modified by srkline, 3 years ago) (diff)|
SANS and USANS Data Analysis Macros
What's New in SANS Analysis - Version 7.0 - April 2010
• More analysis models: Fractals with polydisperse subunits, Fuzzy spheres, bicelles, paracrystalline models (lamellar, SC, FCC, BCC), core with multiple shells, spherocylinders, lenses, barbell, plus several empirical models, and more.
• A Simple Global Fitting module has been added that is simpler to set up global fitting for the special case of two data sets, typically one USANS set and one SANS set from the same sample.
• Genetic Optimization has been added as an optional search method for non-linear fitting. (Andy Nelson, ANSTO)
• Reduction and Analysis can now be carried out in the same Igor experiment. Reduction and analysis modules can be loaded as needed, and hidden when no longer in use.
• Reduced 1D data in canSAS standard XML format can be loaded for analysis.
• Complex constraints of coefficients can be entered as well as simple bounds. See Parameter Constraints
• Experimental data that has been modified (trimmed, rescaled, etc.) can be easily saved to disk.
Details and progress of the project are available here
Back Up to Top