SANS Data Reduction Macros
What's New in SANS Reduction Package Version 7.10 -- March 2012
• Polarization reduction procedures have been added
• Full 2D error propagation has been added. It can be exported as 2D QxQy? ASCII and used for 2D analysis in the NCNR Analysis macros or SASView.
• Gravity effects have been fully included in the 2D resolution function
What's New in SANS Reduction Package Version 7.0 -- April 2010
• Simulation of SANS data has been added. Working with the Analysis models, you can now optimize the instrument setup for the expected scattering of your sample while also obtaining estimates of countrates and counting statistics in a simulated data set. See SASCALC , Simulation of 1D SANS Data, and Simulation of 2D SANS Data.
• Reduction and Analysis can now be carried out in the same Igor experiment. Reduction and analysis modules can be loaded as needed, and hidden when no longer in use.
• Patching of raw data files is now easier with improved filtering to locate files.
• Reduced 1D data is now written out in canSAS standard XML format.
• General arithmetic operations can now be performed on two 1D data sets, improving the former Subtract_1D operation.
Future releases will include support for new instrumentation at the NCNR, including TISANE and the planned VSANS instrument.
Back Up to Top